I have, for several years, lived by a very strict set of rules in order to avoid becoming another victim of the court system (False rape, false DV, child molestation, etc). I am sure this has been covered on the ‘sphere before, but I haven’t come across it compiled all in one place yet.
- Always bear in mind the goals of the courts and laws: Transfer of wealth from men to women, and demonization of masculinity. Every man is a pervert, rapist, child molester and violent abuser. Never allow yourself to forget that, even for a moment, or you put yourself at risk of becoming an innocent victim of this corrupt system. Feminist say women don’t need men, but they can only live without the support of men as long as the system is taking wealth from men and giving it to them. Without this, feminism would fall entirely on it’s face.
- Never babysit or be left alone with any child that is not your own. This rule especially applies when you are dating a single mother and she asks you to watch her child/children. The relationship may not work out in the long run, and she can teach her offspring to claim you touched them inappropriately. You get locked away, she gets cash and prizes (reparations). The only time I will relax this rule is if a male friend needs me to watch his kids while he makes a short run to town or something. I trust a man not to take me to court on false charges.
- Always get proof that the sex was consensual. Whether it be a text message, email, or recorded conversation. Txt her afterwards and say something like “You were great last night.” Make sure you do this before she develops buyer’s remorse. Save her response. Or call her and talk about it, recording everything. This sounds a bit extreme, but I have been the victim of a false rape accusation and it cost me over 10 grand. Do whatever is needed to avoid this. I was acquitted, but that’s still a lot of money to prove my innocence.
- If an argument gets heated, walk away and call someone you trust. Your mother, your best friend, someone. Explain what’s going on. Leave and go to a public place. Any further communication should be handled via text message. You want proof that she is the antagonist and you have done the right thing and evacuated. A DV charge can ruin your life. Be proactive, not reactive.
- A common theme on the Manosphere is men should date younger. Know the laws in your state, and always confirm age. It’s hard to tell how old a girl is just by appearances. Age of consent varies from state to state, so always know all pertinent laws when it comes to women. No matter what, keep thinking with your big head at all times. I know that can be difficult, but as we say at work…safety first.
- Don’t get her pregnant. If it’s a one night stand, use a condom. Take the condom with you when you leave. We all know a woman can impregnate herself and you will be responsible for child support. If, like many, you hate condoms…pull out. Pull out early, not at the last minute. If you are contacted about child support or accused of impregnating a woman, always demand a paternity test. Hell, demand one even if you’re married.
- If you are a player, focused only on one night stands and quick bangs, use a false name. Use throw-away no contract cel phones. Never take her to your residence. Use a hotel or go to her place. You never want a ONS to know where you live, how to reach you or what your name is. If you frequent certain bars or clubs for your pickups, create a complete false identity. Fake job, name, life story. Use it with everyone there. Never leave a paper trail. Pay with cash only.
That’s about it for my survival guide. I hope some of you find this information useful. Even if you aren’t convicted of charges, they can change your life. In the year or so it took my to get acquitted of my false rape charge, I was turned down for an apartment and had to get a waiver to find employment. It can happen to you.